- 4 Egg Whites
- 250 g Powdered sugar
- 250 g Chopped walnuts
- 150 g Chopped dried fruit
- 200 g Ground walnuts
- 1 tsp Cinammon
- 1 pinch Christmas stollen spice
- 1 pinch Vanilla
- 1 Egg Whites
- 130 g Powdered sugar
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then gradually add all the ingredients for the stars to the food processor. Mix in well.
- The mass still sticks a little. But you can press it well with the knife into the star silicone mold.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gradually stir in the icing sugar.
- Apply the brush to the stars.
- Approx. 10 min to 150 ° circulating air with top and bottom heat. And let cool in the mold.