For the ground:
- 60 g Water, lukewarm
- 2 g Chicken broth, Kraft bouillon
- 1 tsp Sugar, fine, white
- 10 g Dry yeast
- 100 g Flour, type 405
- 20 g Mushroom flour, boletus or shiitake
- 1 pinch Black pepper from the mill
- 4 tbsp Olive oil, for frying
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, cold pressed
- 3 tbsp Pesto Rosso
- 2 medium sized Tomatoes, red, fully ripe
- 1 smaller Chilli, green, fresh or frozen
- 4 small Onions, red
- 4 size Sliced ham, smoked
- 100 g Pecorino or mountain cheese
- 8 Paprika in strips, pickled, out of the glass
- 8 Olives, green, seedless, filled
- 1 medium size Broccoli, use only the stem
- 2 Pinches Oregano
- 2 Pinches Pepper, black, fresh from the mill
From flour to dough:
- 1) Measure out wheat flour and mushroom flour and pepper. 2) Measure and mix lukewarm water, chicken broth, sugar and dry yeast.
- 3) Put the two mixed ingredients in a mixing bowl. 4) Knead with the dough hook for at least 10 minutes. 5) When you have a smooth dough that no longer sticks to the bowl, remove it from the hook.
- 6) Shape the dough into a lump, flour and place in a bowl. 7) Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
In the meantime:
- 1 Wash the tomatoes, remove the stem and peel them. Dice a tomato. 2) Cut the other crosswise into 5 slices. Choose the lower part a little thicker and later place it in the center.
- 3) Wash the chilli and cut it diagonally into thin rings, leave the grains in place, discard the stem.
- 4) Mix the pesto rosso (frozen goods) together with the tomato cubes and the chilli homogeneously.
- 5) The small, red onions, as from the dealer. 6) Both ends were clipped. 7) Peeled onions. 8) A small cut lengthways makes peeling much easier. 9) Cut into thin slices.
- Have the following ready-made ingredients ready. 1) Remove the ham from the package. 2) Chop the cheese into small cubes. 3) The red pepper strips from the mason jar. 4) Count the olives from the jar.
- 5) Separate the broccoli stem from the florets. 6) Peel and cut across thin slices. 7) Blanch for 3 minutes. 4 8) Use the florets for other purposes.
Let the dough mature:
- 1) Do not pack the dough too tightly in a plastic wrap. 2) Let ripen in the refrigerator for 1 hour. 3) He filled the slide tightly.
From dough to pizza base:
- 1) Remove the foil and form a round lump. 2) Press the dough ball flat on the floured worktop. 3) Roll out to the size of the pan base (here 28cm). 4) Put 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in the pan. 5) Place the dough in the pan. 6) Perforate the bottom with a fork.
- 7) Fry the flatbread until light brown on one side. 8) Remove the pan from the heat. 9) Briefly remove the bottom. 10) Put the rest of the olive oil in the pan. 11) Turn the bottom over, i.e. the brown side up. 12) And put back in the pan.
From pizza base to pizza:
- 1) Sprinkle the pizza base with the cold-pressed olive oil. 2) Apply the pesto mixture. 3) Spread the onion slices on top. 4) Cover completely with the chopped ham slices.
- 5) Sprinkle with half of the cheese. 6) Quarter the circle with 4 tomato slices. 7) Put the end plate in the middle. 8) Place the pepper strips from the tomatoes in the middle. 9) Place the broccoli slices in the free spaces. 10) Scatter the rest of the cheese over everything. 11) Add the olives. 12) Finish with 2 pinches each of pepper and oregano.
- 1) Put the topped pizza back on the stove. 2) Fry with a lid on a moderate heat. 3) Let 1 tablespoon of water flow under the floor from 4 sides. 4) Once the cheese has melted. 5) Put on a wooden board and cut into pieces. 6) Serve warm.
- Bon appetit!