- Strong espresso hot
- Cream 30% fat
- Vanilla syrup
- Cream curd
- Gelatine white FIX
- Frozen berry mix
- Orange blossom honey
- Fresh lime
- Almond leaves
- Cinnamon sugar
The cream mass
- Always start with the cream. First, whip the cream with vanilla syrup. I take about 50 ml. Of the syrup. Then add quark and mascarpone, on top now Gelatine FIX and let the mixture mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the NOT defrosted berries with the honey and the juice of 1/2 lime in a pan and only heat it until the berries have completely absorbed. The core of the berries should remain frozen.
- Now let's go! Line a bowl of ladyfingers. Now sprinkle it with vanilla syrup and let it soak in a little. Then they put the espresso on top.
- Now put half of the total cream mixture on the ladyfingers. Distribute them evenly. Now again some vanilla syrup on top.
- Now place the berries from the pan completely on the 2nd layer. Press lightly and then pour the rest of the cream on top.
- Now distribute the sponge fingers again on the 3rd layer and drizzle this again with vanilla syrup. Then cover the almond leaves and sprinkle them generously with cinnamon sugar. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours. As soon as the dessert is completely cold, a crispy layer has formed on top.
- You now have 2 options to prepare the dessert. Either they cut out pieces or they cut out small turrets with rings.