- 200 g Pasta
- 3 Eggs
- 100 g Diced Bacon
- 2 Onions
- 1 Pc. Butter
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to the instructions and drain well.
- Roughly dice the onions.
- Melt the butter in a large pan or saucepan and fry the bacon in it.
- Add onions and fry until translucent.
- Add pasta, a little salt and pepper and mix.
- Beat the eggs over it and fold in for 1-2 minutes.
- This is my recipe for recycling leftovers when eggs have to be thrown away. Leftover spring onions or fresh parsley also fit here. A lot goes in that has to go.
- It doesn't matter if the quantities are incorrect. More eggs, less bacon or margarine instead of butter, everything is still tasty.
- I know it from my childhood days, I only liked it with plenty of ketchup on top 🙂
Serving: 100gCalories: 152kcalProtein: 20.7gFat: 7.7g