- 1 P Puff pastry
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- Seasoned Salt
- 1 Bullet Mozzarella
- 200 g Cherry tomatoes
- 4 Discs Salami
- 2 Stems Basil
- Place the puff pastry on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the puff pastry with tomato paste and season with herb salt.
- Slice the mozzarella and spread the salami cut into pieces on top.
- Halve the tomatoes and spread them on the pizza.
- Bake the pizza for 15 - 18 minutes in the preheated oven to 200 ° top / bottom heat until golden yellow.
- Wash the basil, pluck off the leaves and spread on the baked pizza.
- Season with freshly ground pepper and serve.