Preparation of the strawberry cream
For four people you need 500g strawberries, 100g sugar, 200g whipped cream and 400g yoghurt.
If you are lactose intolerant or have a vegan diet, you can replace dairy products with soy cream and soy quark.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them into small pieces. Also, remove the stalk.
- Now fill some water in a saucepan and add the sliced strawberries and the sugar. Boil the mixture.
- Let the berries cook for about five minutes so they break down.
- Then remove the pot from the stove and puree the strawberries.
- Whip the cream until stiff. Mix the strawberries with the cream and yoghurt.
- Then the cream should be placed in the refrigerator for two hours.
- If you would like to use the cream as a cake topping, we advise you to use sour cream instead of yoghurt.