- 4 Yeast dumplings
- 2 tsp Apricot jam
- 2 tsp Strawberry Jam
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Yeast dumpling recipe from my KB: yeast dumplings with blueberries .. I frozen half of them unprocessed. Thaw the frozen dough at room temperature. Knead well and let rise on the floured work surface (approx. 30 min.).
- Shape the dough into 4 small dumplings and cook in boiling water (not too hot). As the dumplings are floating on top, please turn. The cooking process takes about 5 minutes for each side of the dumpling. I also tried the oven, but the dumplings got a firm skin - that was not what I wanted.
- Take the dumplings out of the water and tear open in the middle with two forks and pour the melted, lightly browned butter on top. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Arrange all of this on a plate with grated hazelnut and on a chocolate mirror (example).
- Finally add the jam. Decorate with peppermint or lemon balm. By the way, the jam is also homemade.
- Reduced also suitable as a dessert. We like to eat it a little more generously as a main course. I also find yeast dumplings ideal with hearty things!
Serving: 100gCalories: 484kcalCarbohydrates: 45.4gProtein: 0.7gFat: 33.6g