For the sauce:
- 80 g Mongoose seedlings, fresh
- 20 g Carrot, in threads
- 4 Grapes, purple or dark blue
- 4 Rambutan fruits in the shell
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce, mushroom flavor, (kecap jamur)
- 2 tbsp Spring roll sauce, Thailand
- 3 tbsp Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Vinegar, black, china
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 medium sized Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 1,5 liter Frying oil, fresh
- Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes, rinse with cold water, peel and have them ready. For the sauce, mix the liquid ingredients and press and mix in the garlic. Rinse the mung seedlings, shake dry in a sieve and distribute on the serving plates. Wash a piece of carrot and peel it completely. Using a julienne slicer, cut the carrot crosswise into short silk threads and sprinkle over the mung seedlings. Wash the grapes and rambutan fruits and place them with them.
- Heat the deep-frying oil in a deep fryer or in a wok to 220 degrees and fry the eggs until light brown (takes about 30 - 40 seconds). Let cool, cut in half lengthways and place the halves on the serving plates. Pour the sauce over it and serve as a starter.