- 250 g Butter
- 125 g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 350 g Flour
- Some lemon juice
- 300 g Cream / sour cream 30% fat
- 50 g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Custard powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Pulp from the vanilla pod
- 400 ml Apple juice clear
- 1 Star anise
- 1 pinch Grated tonka beans
- Some lemon peel
- 6 packet Rose hip tea
- 9 leaves Gelatin
- 150 g Sugar
- 600 g Fresh or frozen raspberries
- 150 ml Milk
- 50 g Acacia honey
- The pulp of a vanilla pod
- 200 ml Olive oil, fine fruity
- Leaves of 1 bunch of basil
- A few raspberries for garnish
- Pluck the leaves from the stems and briefly blanch them in boiling water, quench in ice water and squeeze out thoroughly. Then puree the leaves with oil and place in the refrigerator overnight. The next day, filter through a cloth at room temperature. The oil can be stored in a cool and dark place for a few weeks.
- Knead the ingredients for the tart into a dough and cook for 1/2 hour. refrigerate. Then roll out about 1/2 cm thin, place in a coated tin. Bake "blind" for 30-40 minutes in a preheated oven to 140 ° convection. Allow to cool in the mold.
- Mix all the ingredients for the cream together and place on the shortcrust pastry base. Place in the oven again at 170 ° for 10 minutes. The sour cream shouldn't brown. Let cool again in the pan and cut out round tartlets.
- Pass the raspberries through a sieve (frozen frozen). Bring the sugar to the boil with 150 ml water, allow to cool and whisk with the raspberry pulp. Freeze in the ice cream maker. Alternatively, you can puree the frozen raspberries with the cooled sugar syrup, then you have sorbet straight away, but you have to take the small seeds with you
- Bring the apple juice with the spices to the boil, pour it over the tea bags and let it steep for 10 minutes. Dissolve the soaked and squeezed gelatine in it. Pass the liquid through a sieve and pour 2 mm high on a very smooth plastic or metal tray and put in a cool place for at least 1 hour.
- Heat the ingredients, froth up with a hand blender
- Pre-cool the plate, place a portion of tart on each, carefully cut the jelly into strips, lift off and drape on top. Serve the raspberry sorbet with the basil. Add a couple of whole raspberries to garnish
Serving: 100gCalories: 383kcalCarbohydrates: 45.1gProtein: 3.4gFat: 20.9g