- 7 sheet Chinese cabbage fresh
- 1 bunch Dandelions, young
- 1 small Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Sesame
- 1 Ginger, hazelnut large
- 0,5 Lime
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce dark
- 1 tbsp Linseed oil
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Toast the sesame seeds in the pan and let them cool down.
- Roughly chop the ginger, squeeze the lime, mix with the remaining ingredients and puree. Finely chop the red onion, add to the dressing.
- Wash the cabbage and dandelion and cut into strips. Pour the dressing over it and mix well.
- Arrange the salad on a plate, sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. Serve.
Serving: 100gCalories: 366kcalCarbohydrates: 2.9gProtein: 5gFat: 37.7g