- 160 g Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 125 g Butter
- 3 tbsp Cold water
- 2 Apples
- 1 splash Lemon flavor
- 250 g Cocoa biscuits, chocolate biscuits, chocolate muesli, muesli cookies, ...
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 60 g Butter
- 6 tbsp Milk
- 20 g Sugar
- For the pie crust, mix 160g flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 pinch of salt. Then add 125 g butter and crumble with the mixer (dough hook) until only crumbs are left. Then add 3 tablespoons of ice-cold water and knead everything into a dough. Sprinkle the work surface generously with flour and knead in the flour if necessary. Butter a casserole or pie and spread the dough flat in it. Then put the filled form in the refrigerator for about 40 minutes.
- For the filling, peel 2-3 apples, remove the core and cut into smaller pieces / slices. Then drizzle with lemon aroma. Melt the butter in the pan and add the apples. Add 5-6 tbsp applesauce, stir. When the apples are steamed, remove the pan from the heat. Then place the apples in the filled tin.
Chocolate biscuit crumble
- Coarsely crumble cocoa biscuits, chocolate biscuits, chocolate muesli, muesli biscuits or similar (as desired). Add 4 tablespoons of flour, 6 tablespoons of milk, 20g sugar and 60 grams of butter and mix with a mixer (dough hook) to form sprinkles. Spread the sprinkles generously on the apples.
- Bake at 190 ° for about 15-20 minutes, then switch to bottom heat and bake at 170 ° for another 8-10 minutes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 349kcalCarbohydrates: 33.5gProtein: 4.5gFat: 22g