- 4 Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, halved, pitted and finely diced
- 2 Paprika, pitted, halved and cut into strips
- 1 Onion, cut into fine wedges
- 16 Black olives
- 250 g Feta cheese, diced
- 3 tbsp Fresh flat leaf parsley
- 125 ml Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- Carefully mix the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, olives, feta cheese and half of each of the parsley and mint in a large salad bowl.
- Put the oil, lemon juice and garlic in a jar, season and shake well. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir gently. Garnish with the remaining parsley and mint.