- 12 Nuremberg sausages
- 2,5 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 size Red Onion
- 1 middle Clove of garlic
- 1 size Zucchini
- 1 Peppers yellow
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 500 g Sieved tomatoes
- 250 ml Vegetable broth hot
- 100 g Crème fraîche with herbs, reduced fat
- 1 Shot White balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dried marjoram
- 150 g Processed herb cheese
- Salt, colored pepper from the mill
- 1 pinch Chili powder
- 1 tsp Italian spice mix
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp Mexican pepper
- 1 pinch Sugar
To round off:
- 1 tsp Honey liquid
- 2 tbsp Italian herbs frozen
- Let the ravioli simmer in salted boiling water according to the instructions on the packet and drain. Cut the sausages into thin slices.
- Peel off the onion and clove of garlic, dice both. Clean and wash the zucchini and peppers. Cut into medium sized cubes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the sausage slices in it until they are nicely browned. Take out and degrease on a piece of kitchen roll, then set aside.
- Fry the onions, courgettes and peppers in the remaining fat for about 5 minutes, lightly salt and pepper. Then add the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes. Stir in the tomato paste and roast for 1-2 minutes while stirring.
- Deglaze with the tomatoes and the hot vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Mix in the crème fraîche, balsamic vinegar and marjoram. Add the chili powder, spice mixture, paprika powder, spiced pepper and sugar to the pan. Bring everything to a boil over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- At the end of the cooking time, let the cheese melt in the sauce. Put the pasta, sausage slices and the Italian herb mixture in the pan and heat with it. Finally, season again with the spices and round off with the honey. Serve with a fresh salad of your choice - we had Chinese cabbage salad. Have fun cooking :-).
Serving: 100gCalories: 93kcalCarbohydrates: 4.3gProtein: 1.3gFat: 7.8g